The Upper Roanoke River Roundtable (www.upperroanokeriver.org) in partnership with Ferrum College is hosting a one-day conference on issues and trends in the Roanoke River Watershed on Friday, August 14 at Ferrum College’s new conference center.
The conference will include presentations on current activities, topics and trends related to:
· water quality
· water quantity improvements
· land management decisions
· state and local government decisions
· research and scientific discoveries
· volunteer and citizen initiatives
· Optional Bar-B-Q dinner in the evening, followed by music provided by a Crooked Music Trail band!
Please save the date and plan on attending! It will be a great opportunity to share ideas and concerns and to develop partnerships to help advance the environmental quality of life in the Roanoke River Watershed.
If you or your organization would like to make a presentation at the conference, or if you have questions, please contact Maureen Castern at email@example.com.
Please forward this email to anyone who may be interested! Thanks!!
Maureen P Castern
1918 Cambridge Avenue SW
Roanoke, VA 24015