Sunday, September 7, 2008

National Alpaca Farm Days


Dear Fellow Farmers and Enthusiasts,

On September 27th and 28th 2008, our farm is celebrating National Alpaca Farm Days by opening up our barn doors and inviting in the public for a hands on tour and visit to our little farm.

We will be open from 10 until 4 on both Saturday and Sunday. It is a great way to spend an hour or two doing a family activity, and children are absolutely welcome. Come and learn about or amazing camelids, watch a fiber demonstration and perhaps see a new cria pronking out in our field!

Alpaca Farm Days is a FREE activity.

If there are any PUMPKIN farmers out there, I would love for you to contact me about offering pumpkins for sale during NAFD! I am going to advertise at the library and through my homeschool group. I am listed on the National Alpaca Farm Days website, through the Alpaca Owners and Breeders association. Last year we had about 15 families with lots of children come from the weblisting alone. I am going to advertise a bit more this year than last, and I am expecting more children.

Peace Be With You All

Judy Schroeder
Perfect Peace Alpacas in Blue Ridge
Contact information: Judy@PerfectPeaceAlpacas.com
540-977-6426

No comments: